Monday, July 12, 2010

Ginger Ale and Pancakes

A couple of weeks ago, I surprised my brother and his wife with a new shirt for their daughter, Emma... the most precious little girl in the world. She was the first baby on my dad's side of the family to be born in 20 years! Being an aunt to little miss Emmagene is one of the greatest things in the world...


And come February, she will be a big cousin! Ronnie and I have had a lot of heartache and trials over the past 6 months, but the Lord has blessed us with a little one on the way. I am 8 weeks and 3 days and feeling every bit of the morning sickness... or rather all day sickness. Mostly all I've wanted to eat are pancakes, ginger ale or any other form of starchy food that I can manage to get down. But I am thankful and blessed... especially for a wonderful husband who is taking such good care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment